21 Jan 2010
Malta Enterprise have issued the third and last call for the ERDF e-Business Development Grant Scheme which supports Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) in the development of ICT solutions to enhance their business functions. Following the success of the last two calls, this call is expected to be the last one which has been allocated a total budget of �990,000. This incentive will support SMEs that are willing to innovate through the development of innovative ICT solutions which will facilitate their business processes and increase efficiency. This scheme is extremely interesting as it aids businesses through co-financing 30% - 50% of the entire project cost and covers integral ICT hardware costs as well as ICT software costs. Eligible ICT hardware costs are:
- Hardware required for the optimal functioning of the ICT solution;
- Other equipment that is essential for the optimal operation of the ICT solution (such as equipment required for Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM)
- Database Management Systems;
- Enterprise Resource Planning Solutions;
- Computer Aid Design and Manufacturing software;
- Content Management Solutions / Content Management Systems;
- Client Relationship Management systems (CRM);
- E-Commerce Systems
- E-Learning Solutions
- Rich Internet Applications (RIAs)
- Online Portals
- Developing a new online presence for your business. Grasp the benefits of having an e-commerce enabled website powered through our very user friendly fully fledged, custom made content management system which will connect your business online internationally and potentially reaching to thousands of potential users, 24/7.
- Transitioning your business processes from traditional methods to an innovative ICT solution deployed either locally or most preferably over the internet through Rich Internet Applications (RIAs) which are today's way forward.
- Developing a new e-learning application for your business or organisation.
- Developing a new innovative multimedia application.
- and various other possibilities!
The call for applications closes on Friday 26th March 2010 at noon.For more information, visit the ERDF e-Business Development Grant Scheme page.
The ERDF e-Business Development Grant Scheme supports Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) who will invest in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) projects that integrate business functions, streamline workflows and enhance interactions with clients and suppliers. The scheme will co-finance ICT hardware costs and ICT software costs. The ERDF e-Business Development Grant Scheme Incentive Guideline is the official publication governing this incentive. The Incentive Guideline document includes details on eligibility, State aid regulations and the value of Aid that may be granted under this incentive.