Date: 21st January 2021
We are looking to expand our award-winning team with a passionate developer to work on creating awesome frontend applications.
We need people to join our team with a passion for creating high-quality work. We love working with people who think outside the box, take action and work on delivering impeccable results.
Do you have what it takes? Send us your CV.
What we're looking for
Technical Skills Required
- Experience with Angular, or similar frameworks (such as React).
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Experience connecting applications with RESTful Services / APIs
- Responsive / Mobile Design & Cross Browser Development
- Experience with browser developer tools, testing & debugging
We consider the following as an asset
- Experience working with Ionic’s hybrid app development framework
- Experience with state management, such as NGXS or NGRX
- Experience working in an agile manner
- Experience with cloud hosting providers, such as AWS
- Experience working with Mac and iOS
- Experience developing Mobile Applications
Other Important Skills
- Willing to learn
- Team player
- Well organised
- Thinking out of the box
- Problem solver
- Great communication skills
What do we require from successful candidates?
- Accountability, and making sure tasks are completed to a high-quality standard.
- Be diligent with managing tasks and making sure the delivery is on time
- Monitor collaboration tools such as Slack, and ClickUp
- Being fluent in the English language is a must
- To research and question the status quo when challenged with an obstacle
Why Work With Us?
We focus on results and not time spent at the office. We help you become more productive so that you can achieve more in less time.
If you reach your targets before the deadlines, you're free to take the rest of the time off.
It’s all about a good work/life balance.
Work Anywhere. Work Remotely.
We’re a results-oriented company, so we don’t mind where you work from. Whether it’s from the office, your bedroom, or the beach. As long as you deliver results, that’s what we care for.
So if you’re an expat and want to spend time near your family or simply want to focus your work from home, we allow all possible options.
We’re curious and always looking to learn and improve. This gives us the power to continuously improve our offering while learning invaluable skills.
We want you to foster the same mentality and willingness to continuously improve.
You’re not just a number. Being a small company, you will be truly valued and will have the opportunity to grow as the company grows. You’ll always have a major part in projects and it’s guaranteed that you will learn a lot. We are also ISO 9001:2015 certified, meaning that we have certain structures and processes in place ensuring that everything will run smoothly.
We work hard but play hard as well. From time to time, we like to unwind over a lunch, dinner or some drinks.
It’s up to you to decide at what time you want to start and end your day. As long as you reach your targets and deadlines, you’re good to go.
How to apply?
Simple. Just drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject 'Angular Developer' and let us know why you're the perfect fit for our team.
The remuneration package will depend on the experience of the candidate.