Date: Feb 2022
We are looking for an Angular Frontend Developer to work on a highly innovative and revolutionary tech-based startup concept that we're working on within the food industry.
Casasoft is a leading award-winning ISO 9001:2015 certified software & application development company in Malta (Europe) with sixteen years of experience in the software development industry with a team structure of highly skilled software architects, developers, designers, and strategic thinkers.
Our mantra is to help businesses succeed by increasing their productivity, efficiency, sales, and competitiveness by working smarter, not harder.
We need people to join our team with a passion for creating high-quality work. We love working with people who think outside the box, take action and work on delivering impeccable results.
Do you have what it takes? Or maybe you don't yet know it all, but greatly willing & motivated to learn?
Then send us an email on [email protected] with your CV and covering letter!
What we're looking for
Technical Skills Required
- Experience with Angular, or similar frameworks (such as React).
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Experience connecting applications with RESTful Services / APIs
- Experience with browser developer tools, testing & debugging
We consider the following as an asset
- Experience with state management, such as NGXS or NGRX
- Experience working in an agile manner
Other Important Skills
- Willing to learn
- Team player
- Well organised
- Thinking out of the box
- Problem solver
- Great communication skills
What do we require from successful candidates?
- Accountability, and making sure tasks are completed to a high-quality standard.
- Be diligent with managing tasks and making sure the delivery is on time
- Monitor collaboration tools such as Slack, and ClickUp
- Being fluent in the English language is a must
- To research and question the status quo when challenged with an obstacle
Why Work With Us?
We focus on results and not time spent at the office. We help you become more productive so that you can achieve more in less time.
If you reach your targets before the deadlines, you're free to take the rest of the time off.
It’s all about a good work/life balance.
Work Anywhere. Work Remotely.
We’re a results-oriented company, so we don’t mind where you work from. Whether it’s from the office, your bedroom, or the beach. As long as you deliver results, that’s what we care for.
So if you’re an expat and want to spend time near your family or simply want to focus your work from home, we allow all possible options.
We’re curious and always looking to learn and improve. This gives us the power to continuously improve our offering while learning invaluable skills.
We want you to foster the same mentality and willingness to continuously improve.
You’re not just a number. Being a small company, you will be truly valued and will have the opportunity to grow as the company grows. You’ll always have a major part in projects and it’s guaranteed that you will learn a lot. We are also ISO 9001:2015 certified, meaning that we have certain structures and processes in place ensuring that everything will run smoothly.
- An attractive remuneration package will be provided according to your level of experience.
- A 5% yearly increase on your salary based on performance
It’s up to you to decide at what time you want to start and end your day. As long as you reach your targets and deadlines, you’re good to go.
How to apply?
Simple. Just drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject 'Angular Developer' and let us know why you're the perfect fit for our team.
The remuneration package will depend on the experience of the candidate.