Date: 21st October 2020
We are an ISO certified software & web development company looking to expand our award-winning team with an all rounder, passionate Project Manager to join our highly talented team and manage end to end the full lifecycle of our projects.
The job is full time and for an indefinite period, as our Project Manager, you will lead company focused and client projects. Your wide technology understanding gives you the ability to translate the details to different stakeholders and at the same time, you're strong in leading technology experts within the business.
The role will require you to support the organization, by running projects that are in line with the business requirements. As the project leader, your job is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on, making sure that the project is running on schedule. You will interact with both stakeholders from other technology units but also different business functions depending on the type of project.
As a project leader, you will run projects according to best practices both from a project management perspective as well as from a technical perspective.
We love working with people who think outside the box, take action and work on delivering impeccable results.
As a company we are fully flexible; work from home, or from our newly revamped offices - we don't care as long as you focus on delivering outstanding results.
Do you have what it takes? Then get in touch with us.
What we're looking for
A taster of what you will be doing
- Planning and managing the implementation.
- Creation of project plans outlining project timelines and resource requirements.
- Full ownership and delivery of projects.
- Ownership and accountability — understanding what the task that we're doing is for
- An attitude to get things done, on time, with a high level of quality
- Very well organised and structured
- Providing reports / feedback regularly on Slack
- A proactive attitude that preempts risks, and makes sure that the client and management's expectations are met
- To make sure to reply to client's status updates
- Coordination and communication between different project stakeholders.
- General documentation of any requested updates, or other as required.
- Assess the evident risks within the running project and report risks to the business.
- Liaise with external parties if required.
- Update stakeholders on the project performance by measuring using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
What we are looking for:
- Technical background around software and web technologies, cloud hosting (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience dealing and liaising with stakeholders including 3rd party suppliers.
- A recognized certification in project management such as PRINCE2, Six Sigma or other qualification.
- Experience working as a Project Manager
- Knowledge in using Project Management Tools such as Notion, Monday.com, Asana, JIRA and other collaboration tools.
- Must be well organized and be able to juggle a number of projects at the same time.
Other Important Skills
- Solutions Oriented / Problem Solving
- Willing to learn
- Team player
- Well Organised
- Thinking out of the box
- Great communication skills
What do we require from successful candidates?
- Accountability, and making sure tasks are completed in a high-quality manner and on time.
- Be diligent with managing tasks and making sure the delivery is on time.
- Monitor collaboration tools such as Slack, Notion and Clickup
- Available for SCRUM meetings on Google Meet and others as required.
- Being fluent in the English language is a must.
- To research and question the status quo when challenged with an obstacle
- A very good, stable internet connection if you are to work remotely.
Why Work With Us?
We focus on results and not time spent at the office. We help you become more productive so that you can achieve more in less time.
If you reach your targets before the deadlines, you're free to take the rest of the time off.
It’s all about a good work/life balance.
Work Anywhere. Work Remotely.
We’re a results-oriented company, so we don’t mind where you work from. Whether it’s from the office, your bedroom, or the beach. As long as you deliver results, that’s what we care for.
So if you’re an expat and want to spend time near your family or simply want to focus your work from home, we allow all possible options.
We’re curious and always looking to learn and improve. This gives us the power to continuously improve our offering while learning invaluable skills.
We want you to foster the same mentality and willingness to continuously improve.
You’re not just a number. Being a small company, you will be truly valued and will have the opportunity to grow as the company grows. You’ll always have a major part in projects and it’s guaranteed that you will learn a lot. We are also ISO 9001:2015 certified, meaning that we have certain structures and processes in place ensuring that everything will run smoothly.
We work hard but play hard as well. From time to time, we like to unwind over a lunch, dinner or some drinks.
It’s up to you to decide at what time you want to start and end your day. As long as you reach your targets and deadlines, you’re good to go.
How to apply?
Simple. Just drop us an email on [email protected] with the subject 'Project Manager for Web & Software Development' and let us know why you're the perfect fit for our team.
The remuneration package will depend on the experience of the candidate.