Date: August 2021
We are a software & web apps development ISO 9001 certified company looking to expand our award-winning team with an all-rounder, passionate and experienced Product Manager to join us on a remote basis. Candidates must be around the CET timezone.
The candidate must be highly competent in IT and ideally with a software & web development background.
As our Product Manager, you will be bridging the gap between various stakeholders and our development team, collecting business requirements and translating them into understandable development tasks to build the final product required that provides the expected business value.
We love working with people who think outside the box, take action and work on delivering impeccable results.
What we value the most in all our candidates is attitude, more than your current skillset. Skills can easily be learnt whilst attitude cannot.
A taster of what you will be doing?
- Define and analyze user requirements and write detailed and comprehensive user stories
- Create complete and compelling wireframes and mockups to provide the management & development team with an end-to-end understanding of the feature.
- Working with the team to help define, refine, plan and prioritise user stories including setting acceptance criteria
- Preparing proposals & estimations together with the management team based on client requirements and presenting them to the client
- Helping the rest of the development team to ensure that acceptance criteria are met
- Maintaining documentation up to date – Ensuring that changes, bug fixes and new features are always up to date in the documentation
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience working in a similar role
- Experience with scope of work tools such as JIRA, Clickup, Asana, and the like.
- Experience with documentation tools such as Confluence, Notion, and the like.
- Experience with collaboration tools such as draw.io, Figma, Invision, Miro, MS Visio, Lucidchart, and the like.
What we're looking for
- A highly organised and methodical individual with an eye for detail
- Collaboration and dialogue - You will be collaborating both with members of your development team, stakeholders outside the team as well as third party providers and partners
- Facilitating workshops and leading meetings. You will be expected to facilitate user story mapping sessions and lead meetings about product requirements
- Solid technical background with an understanding of the software development life cycle, web technologies and APIs. You will be collaborating closely with development teams. A technical background is required for this position to be able to challenge developers where necessary.
- A problem solver and analytical thinker with a proactive approach – Study the problem, analyse the available options and suggest the best choice.
- Decision-maker – Assessing a situation, including risk & benefits, and select a course of action.
- Strong documentation & UI/UX skills - Highly skilled in diagramming, UX, UML, flowcharts & wireframing to help map out and document ideas.
- Curiosity & great research skills - To research and question the status quo when challenged with an obstacle
- Fluent in English - Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- A proficient user of office applications, such as spreadsheets, documents, presentations
Other Important Skills
- Great attitude & work ethics - Our biggest value
- Willing to learn
- Team player
- Well Organised
- Thinking out of the box
- Great communication skills
Why Work With Us?
Results Oriented & Mentorship
- Training & Mentorship - We’ll provide you with structured training & onboarding to get you up to speed with confidence
- Results Oriented - We focus on results and not time spent at the office. You decide how you prefer to work. What is important for us is delivering results so there will be no strict 9 - 17 requirements - your focus should be on delivering rather than presence during business hours.
- Young, modern culture & mentality
Work Anywhere. Work Remotely. Work Flexibly.
We’re a results-oriented company, so we don’t mind where you work from. Whether it’s from the office, your home, in Malta or outside of Malta - as long as you deliver results, that’s what matters.
Package, Increases & Career Development
- Attractive remuneration package will be provided according to your level of experience, ranging from €30,000 - €50,000
- Commission on new concluded new projects - If you help us land new deals, we are also willing to provide a commission for any projects that are successfully onboarded to the company as part of any business development efforts - Our projects are valued from around €20k - €400k, and we’re willing to provide up to 5% commission on top of your basic salary!
- Guaranteed 5% Yearly Increases - You will have regular assessments that provide you mentorship and help you continuously improve which leads up to a guaranteed 5% yearly salary increase.