Date: 21 May 2021
We are looking for Full-Stack Developers on the MEAN Stack (Mongo DB, Express.JS, Angular & Node.JS) to build highly interesting web based applications consisting of an Angular frontend (based on standard UX frameworks), connected with an API backend implemented on modern serverless technologies deployed on the AWS cloud environment
Casasoft is a leading award-winning ISO 9001:2015 certified software & application development company in Malta (Europe) with sixteen years of experience in the software development industry with a team structure of highly skilled software architects, developers, designers, and strategic thinkers.
Our mantra is to help businesses succeed by increasing their productivity, efficiency, sales, and competitiveness by working smarter, not harder.
We need people to join our team with a passion for creating high-quality work. We love working with people who think outside the box, take action and work on delivering impeccable results.
Do you have what it takes? Or maybe you don't yet know it all, but greatly willing & motivated to learn?
Then send us an email on [email protected] with your CV and covering letter!
What we're looking for
Technical Skills Required
- University degree or equivalent in Computer Science preferred
- Knowledge of the MEAN stack (Mongo DB, Express JS, Angular and Node JS)
- Proficiency in UX frameworks, such as Bootstrap & Google Material
- Experience building APIs
- Understanding of Cloud environments such as AWS
- Technical capability in setting up a cutting edge development environment incl. CI/CD with GitLab, AWS etc.
We consider the following as an asset
- Using AWS Lambda Functions and knowledge in serverless frameworks such as Pulumi, Serverless, etc. to deploy such functions & the environment through Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Experience working in an agile manner
Other Important Skills
- Willing to learn
- Team player
- Well organised
- Thinking out of the box
- Problem solver
- Great communication skills
What do we require from successful candidates?
- Accountability, and making sure tasks are completed to a high-quality standard.
- Be diligent with managing tasks and making sure the delivery is on time
- Monitor collaboration tools such as Slack, and ClickUp
- Being fluent in the English language is a must
- To research and question the status quo when challenged with an obstacle
Why Work With Us?
We focus on results and not time spent at the office. We help you become more productive so that you can achieve more in less time. What is important for us is delivering results so there will be no strict 9 - 17 requirements - your focus should be on delivering rather than presence during business hours.
If you reach your targets before the deadlines, you're free to take the rest of the time off.
It’s all about a good work/life balance.
Work Anywhere. Work Remotely.
We’re a results-oriented company, so we don’t mind where you work from. Whether it’s from the office, your bedroom, or the beach. As long as you deliver results, that’s what we care for.
So if you’re an expat and want to spend time near your family or simply want to focus your work from home, we allow all possible options.
We will expect you to attend our daily scrum meeting and that we overlap for a good portion of the day in case we need to talk.
We’re curious and always looking to learn and improve. This gives us the power to continuously improve our offering while learning invaluable skills.
We want you to foster the same mentality and willingness to continuously improve.
You’re not just a number. Being a small company, you will be truly valued and will have the opportunity to grow as the company grows. You’ll always have a major part in projects and it’s guaranteed that you will learn a lot. We are also ISO 9001:2015 certified, meaning that we have certain structures and processes in place ensuring that everything will run smoothly.
An attractive remuneration package will be provided according to your level of experience.
It’s up to you to decide at what time you want to start and end your day. As long as you reach your targets and deadlines, you’re good to go.